The material that can be used as a replacement for ABS. It may be printed as usual PLA, and then heated up, thus gaining properties similar to ABS. This allows you to skip the printing from this material and avoiding of all inconveniences associated with printing process: shrinkage, unpleasant smell, inhaling of hazardous fumes. Additionally, after annealing, the material is more impact and heat resistant.
- diameter: 1,75mm
- weight cm3: 1,04g
- filament-length/reel: ca. 339m
- tolerance roundness: + 0,01mm
- tolerance diameter: +/- 0,02mm
- printing temperature: 230°C - 245°C
- bed emperature: 80°C - 100°C