It is odourless and BPA, BPS and styrene free and can be used to create food contact parts *. CPE HT will find numerous applications that require resistance to degrading conditions, such as in a dishwasher or in the process of chemical sterilization or UV radiation.
Fiberlogy CPE HT is an attractive alternative to polycarbonate filaments. Having similar strength parameters as PC, it does not share with it the characteristics that make it difficult to use.
* applies to the filament in the Pure TR version
- diameter: 1,75mm
- weight cm3: 1,18g
- filament-length/reel: ca. 264m
- tolerance roundness: + 0,01mm
- tolerance diameter: +/- 0,02mm
- printing temperature: 260°C - 280°C
- bed emperature: 110°C - 120°C
There are no reviews in the current language.