ABS is characterized by its hardness and high impact resistance. It is also resistant to high temperatures and abrasion. Prints made using this filament can be further processed mechanically and chemically(with acetone). The printed elements can serve as concept models for new products or even as their final versions. ABS can also be used in the production of prototype elements which require greater rigidity.
- diameter: 2,85mm
- weight cm3: 1,03g
- filament-length/reel: ca. 129m
- tolerance roundness: + 0,01mm
- tolerance diameter: +/- 0,02mm
- printing temperature: 250°C - 265°C
- bed emperature: 90°C - 110°C